TN!
Wow.. this hotel in Nashville is wild! It's like .. Disneyland. It has four different areas, you could wonder around this place for a few hours easily.
I ate dinner around midnight. I'm stuck being awake.. CA time, it's still a bit early for me.
Wonder if I'll sleep in at all. I hate the fact I booked my flight so late though on Sunday. Getting home around 11:30ish pm is going to suck.
I ate dinner around midnight. I'm stuck being awake.. CA time, it's still a bit early for me.
Wonder if I'll sleep in at all. I hate the fact I booked my flight so late though on Sunday. Getting home around 11:30ish pm is going to suck.
Labels: vacation


3 Comments:
Ooooh, you've piqued my curiosity. What's the name of the hotel?
It's called the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
Here's the website for it:
http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-opryland/
Glad you had a good time and made it home safely! You owe me a date at Islands, are you free any day next week?
Post a Comment
<< Home