Friday, April 25, 2008

low blood pressure == bad

aCk! I'm afraid to drive now...

Due to low blood pressure or something.. I lost my vision completely on the I-15 driving home from work. I don't think I've been so scared in my life. Seriously, I could have killed my son, myself and/or a stranger. I praise God that I didn't hurt anyone and didn't hit anyone!!! I did hit the k-rail though. Not good. I didn't even see it, I felt it. I thought I had hit someone and ..decided to stop before I continued further. The truck is now dented and totally scrapped on the passenger side. *sigh* But, that's not so bad considering.. a kind stranger stopped to make sure I was OK. When I got out of the car, my vision returned. I called the Dr. and they said that it's possible the baby shifted to the point to make my blood pressure drop suddenly. It completely freaked me out. Last time this happened, I was on an airplane ....early in the pregnancy.

It started out with nauseas and then getting hot...and then everything fading to white. Geez, I hope this never happens again to me.

Thank you Guardian Angels!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Holy s#%@ I am so glad that you are okay.

10:34 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Thanks, that freaked me out pretty badly....

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Are you ok?

11:44 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Yes thanks Kev...

My truck isn't all that great..but I think my son and I are OK.. will hopefully know more tomorrow.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home