Owwww...
I think one of my worst nightmares is having preterm labor. Today, I think I had some of the worst back pain ever. It's high and to the right. But, it was also hurting my tummy and I wasn't sure if it was contraction like. It went away as I sat down (my stomach pains)..but the back pain is something else. I'm not sure what I'll do for it, maybe take tylonol. I'm flying to Nashville on Friday, so I'm hoping to be somewhat mobile. Also, it's supposed to be quite hot. What's this mean? It means I must be careful about not getting dehydrated. Especially driving. Water with me at all times. I gotta do that normally, but sometimes I forget....
Labels: pregnancy


2 Comments:
Look up Braxton Hicks (sp?) contraction/false labor/etc. It might help you to get a handle on what's what. Also...when are you leaving for Nashville? I'll be down in your neck o' the woods on Thursday late afternoon/evening.
And...she reads the post again and realizes that her short-term memory ROCKS! So, you're leaving on Friday so I may stalk you on Thursday, mmmkay?
Post a Comment
<< Home