egads..
I feel like I'm running outta time here. People don't tell you about stuff like backaches, headaches, insomnia, ...and oh, so much more about pregnancy. They just tell you all this great stuff, like it's awesome and all. It *is* fascinating! Feeling the baby move is pretty amazing, although at times uncomfortable. But, it's still amazing.
I guess I'm only blogging about pregnancy lately...
What else should I write about? Going registry or some sort of shopping. We're going to check out Ikea for furniture, since it's cheap and easy to put together and it got a great review from the baby bargains book! Other than that, I'm glad today is Friday.. maybe I'll go see a movie. But, knowing me.. I'm going to be too tired. Ugh.
Ok, what else to write about....
Going to Nashville next weekend to visit the parental units, and then to AZ for Memorial Day weekend. After that, probably not traveling much until after baby LD2 is born...
I guess I'm only blogging about pregnancy lately...
What else should I write about? Going registry or some sort of shopping. We're going to check out Ikea for furniture, since it's cheap and easy to put together and it got a great review from the baby bargains book! Other than that, I'm glad today is Friday.. maybe I'll go see a movie. But, knowing me.. I'm going to be too tired. Ugh.
Ok, what else to write about....
Going to Nashville next weekend to visit the parental units, and then to AZ for Memorial Day weekend. After that, probably not traveling much until after baby LD2 is born...
Labels: pregnancy


3 Comments:
If you ever want the "truth" about pregnancy, you know where to find me. hehehe.
Ha, That *is* the beauty of it. How f*d up things become. I am not speaking first hand obvious but somehow there has to be some tranquility - after all is said and done you are doing the most natural thing known to man - and billions of other people have done this before and billions (hopefully) will do it after.
Slow down and enjoy it - we think about the pregnancy part now and wish we could do it again (accept without the actual baby coming =).
Good luck and if you are looking for name suggestions I hear Ron is making a comeback =).
Sam: I know.. I'll bug ya about it ..til the end of time. :P
nortonwest: Good points, still makes me nervous though.. I think I could wait several more months before the actual birth! Thanks for the name suggestion! ;) But, we choose a name that starts with a B.
Post a Comment
<< Home