Monday, April 03, 2006

Padres Opening Day ... poor Bonds!

A. is da man! He got opening day tickets to the Padres for he and I and we were able to sit by some friends of ours and lots and lots and lots of Bond hecklers! The game was AWESOME! Only drawback, it was at 4pm! Who the heck scheduled this game??!! Why so freakin' early??!! I had to leave work early and we actually got to the game just about the time it started. That's how much traffic and ticketing and finding seats took. I'm waiting for Bonds just to break down and turn around and heckle back. The day he does though.. will just prolong and make his own season worse. That's the disadvantage of being in left field. We were right behind him! I think we even got on ESPN - there were some creative heckling going on, Bonds only gave in to us twice. But, nothing too dramatic. Still, I think after a whole season of people yelling at him and whatnot - he'll give in and start to abuse to the fans. We'll see.

The great news, we won: 6-1.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tobiwan said...

I miss going to Padres games the most out of everything to do in San Diego.

How's the new Stadium btw?

On another note, ever since they built that stadium in downtown, parking has never been so uhm...ASS.

12:07 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Stadium is awesome! It's easy to get to, it's great to view games.. only thing that sucks is the concession stand lines!

Padres rock!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home