Havasupai...

Here's an awesome waterfall that we saw last time we were there... the smallest by far, but I thought one of the prettiest. At least photography wise. Granted, A. took some really great shots. This is just one of my snapshots off of my digital camera. The water there is so clear, so bright, and so freakin' cold. I found that place fascinating. It had the most interesting environment. Desert, lots o' greenery, red rock, trees, and lots o' water! You can hike from there to the Grand Canyon. Maybe one of these days I'll do that.
*note: I had no idea you could so easily upload pictures into this blog. I'll be addicted to this feature soon enough.


3 Comments:
Silly girl! Why do you think I'm so picture crazy on my blog?
Oh, and if you keep up the Edit Me link on your template one MORE DAY I shall scream a horrible, bad, very loud scream. Loudly. What kind of programmer are you that you won't go delete a single line of code that upsets your dear, dear friend? *guilt trip delivery successful*
....guilt trip sideswiped!!
just kidding..
alright ..alright, the link will disappear! ..magically delicious..
Post a Comment
<< Home