R.O.U.S....
ROUS! ..or Rodents of Unusual Size. We discovered that we have rats or mice in our house. Off and on, we've had issues. But, they declared war when they decided to attack the carpet to the bedroom! They must DIE! Actually, we discovered a dead one right outside our backyard door. It looked like a giant hamster, asleep. Fortunately, it wasn't alive. I wasn't looking forward to knowing how A. would kill it. But, it was HUGE. It freaked me out a bit, I'm just hoping that's the only large one. Maybe the small ones could be easily found and killed. Maybe I'll borrow Sam's cat!! I think he'd take care of all of them. So, right now we're having a grand ol' time setting the traps and whatnot. Blech. I can't wait until we're all organized again.
On another note, got to ride in the Corvette this weekend, thanks to Sam! It was a lot of fun, enjoyed my scrapbooking weekend. I love the fact that the whole weekend is catered! That makes it even more relaxing! All you have to do all weekened is scrap. No need to dress nicely or look one's best - it's just trying to get pages and layouts done. I do have to say it's interesting to be surrounded by seven moms.. and hearing their stories. Quite entertaining. Can't wait to go back for some more!
On another note, got to ride in the Corvette this weekend, thanks to Sam! It was a lot of fun, enjoyed my scrapbooking weekend. I love the fact that the whole weekend is catered! That makes it even more relaxing! All you have to do all weekened is scrap. No need to dress nicely or look one's best - it's just trying to get pages and layouts done. I do have to say it's interesting to be surrounded by seven moms.. and hearing their stories. Quite entertaining. Can't wait to go back for some more!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home