Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Life used to be simple

...and easy...breezy.. peasy. Right now, life is so full of drama - I'm sure that I could sell it to a soap opera and House would be watching it in between patients! Ok, I adore House. Hugh ..Hugh..

On to another subject... my first accident occurred Monday. I have to say, thank goodness for insurance. I have nothing but praise for mine, they made life so simple - it's hard to believe. I have other words for my agent. He has yet to call back, after 3 messages. Time for a new agent? Blech. I'll give him a week, since it's not vital. But, after that... I'll have a talk with A. about a new contact. My poor truck, it was bound to have happened. After 6 years of no real damage - this one year has been filled with situations that left bruises on it. The last one, I'd say was a mass concussion. Anyways, insurance will deal with it and it's under warrenty for the rest of it's life. Yay. Although, if something else happens to it.. I'm not sure if I'll be alive to tell the tale.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I believe that we're both totally stupid in that we don't know what is going on in each other's lives without reading our blogs. I'm glad that you're okay.

6:08 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Yeah, I'll fill you in on the drive up north on Friday!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home