Hobbies..
I think are the downfall of humanity!! Ok, so that's a bit far stretched. I will say that hobbies make you broke. There are so many cool things to buy, I just can't buy any of 'em right now.. but I do have my lists. Right now, the Jetboil is on the top of my list. It's light, it's easy, no need for matches, and ... did I say it was light? Alas, REI is calling out to me.
On a side note to camping, what kind of dog would be good to take on camping trips - maybe a lab? a husky? a malmute (ok, I love those dogs).. one of these days I'm going to get a puppy. Just not sure when that day will come.
On a side note to camping, what kind of dog would be good to take on camping trips - maybe a lab? a husky? a malmute (ok, I love those dogs).. one of these days I'm going to get a puppy. Just not sure when that day will come.


3 Comments:
I'm a big lab fan... I still my my lab. She was a lab mix but she was the bestest EVER in the whole wide world. I'd check out AKC sites where they list personality traits. One thing about labs, they LOVE water. Which can be good or bad.
Ahh, yeah.. A. told me some stories about 'em. :>
water is good I think...
I would get a lab. Huskie's get too hot.
Post a Comment
<< Home