Fantasy baseball
Fantasy baseball is coming up. The usual suspects are playing, except this year I volunteered to be the 'Commish.' I don't mind the administration part, I don't care if people bitch or whine at me - I can be stubborn. Talk to A. about that one. Anyways, the one weekend I stated I can't do the draft is next weekend. It's the one weekend that a certain couple who happened to move back east request. It bugs me, but A. can draft for me if everyone agrees to the date. That's the hard part, getting everyone to agree on a draft date. Well, if they agree on Sunday night or late afternoon - I may be able to show up. The tuff part will be getting funds from everyone for the baseball PLUS league. That's not hard for the locals, but I don't want to be begging half way into the season for it.
We'll see.
We'll see.


2 Comments:
*vomits a little*
I know you enjoy it... I just don't get it. Have fun!!
heh.. you and A. Poor guy, he has too many others that want him to play!!
Post a Comment
<< Home