Blogging software...
Ok, so I'm not a real blogger. I haven't been one since.. well, ever. I admit, I'm a faker! In reality, I've debated too much how to use blogs and what I want from them that I just don't write anything too meaningful. At least not here.
So, my debate.. Blogspot vs. Livejournal. I think LJ wins. Yet, here I am using blogspot anyways.
Anyways, what's new here? I learned to smear at Joshua Tree last weekend. That was a lot of fun and challenging. I've decided I prefer and always will prefer to edge.. but it's good to know other techniques. I went with my sis in law and we had a great time, even gambled a bit afterwards! I earned just enough to pay for my gas. I was happy with that. I'm too risk averse to gamble big. She's a natural at both.. and it's always interesting to see what life's like as a 26 year old again. Hopefully we'll take some future classes, at least up to the part where we can learn how to setup anchors in the real world. It'd be nice to have that freedom to be able to climb whenever outside. Ugh..I'm tangenting .. as per usual.
So, my debate.. Blogspot vs. Livejournal. I think LJ wins. Yet, here I am using blogspot anyways.
Anyways, what's new here? I learned to smear at Joshua Tree last weekend. That was a lot of fun and challenging. I've decided I prefer and always will prefer to edge.. but it's good to know other techniques. I went with my sis in law and we had a great time, even gambled a bit afterwards! I earned just enough to pay for my gas. I was happy with that. I'm too risk averse to gamble big. She's a natural at both.. and it's always interesting to see what life's like as a 26 year old again. Hopefully we'll take some future classes, at least up to the part where we can learn how to setup anchors in the real world. It'd be nice to have that freedom to be able to climb whenever outside. Ugh..I'm tangenting .. as per usual.


3 Comments:
As long as I can read it I don't care which you prefer!! This way I can keep up with your happenings... except for that one thing about A. Would be nice to get filled in on that...*cough, cough*
I've recently made the choice between LJ and Blogspot.
I chose blogspot in light of the fact that I didn't have so much control over the format in LJ. Who knows...maybe I didn't look deep enough into customizing it.
*shrugs*
I still update both. I'm a nerd. They sometimes match, sometimes don't...
BTW, LJ is customizable.. I'm just too lazy to do it.
...and where the heck is my friends' page here!!!!???
Post a Comment
<< Home