Wednesday, February 15, 2006

tired...

I'm so tired. Due to carpooling today (which I can't complain), I got into work extra early. If I hadn't hung out at A.'s work a bit, I would have been at work around 5ish. That's way too early for me. It also means, I'm leaving way early. We both have stuff to do tonight, he's doing his martial arts and I'm doing rock climbing .. so I think a nap is in order.

We went out to Khyber Pass last night, great food. I really like that place and man, was it packed. Even with reservations, we waited a little. We didn't mind though.

Yesterday was good, I can't complain!

p.s. my father sent me something for V-day! Very thoughtful and much appreciated!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

BITCH! You went to Khyber Pass without me?! I'm so jealous.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Schadeboy said...

Hi. Sam sent me over here. If you know Sam, then you know that if she tells you to go visit someone's blog and comment then you better do it, or Heaven forbid you will get delisted from her blog and then no one will ever hear from you again.

Well, maybe that won't happen, but I'm not taking any chances.

Welcome to the blogosphere!

9:29 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Yeah, we hadn't gone there since the gift swapping...

So, I was dying to go back :P

Next time!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

hehe.. no worries, and thanks for the welcome!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always avoided the whole carpooling thing. Not because I think it's a bad idea. Far from it. I think it's a bloody great idea on paper. Just not for me.

I like the idea of coming and going at my own convenience. I don't have to worry that I'm making people wait for me if I'm still working on something and can't leave at the designated time.

There are a couple of carpoolers in my office who went through that today. One was ready to go, the other was still on the phone working on a problem and would be there for a while.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

I came over from Sam's site too. Carpooling can be great, I used to do it when my commute was over an hour. I got to sleep an extra bit when it was my week off from driving.

3:57 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Good points about carpooling.

The only real difficult issue for me is when to leave if I'm driving.. I have to leave earlier to be fair to the person I'm carpooling with (if they're not at my work).. so they don't end up working overtime.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home