Friday, February 17, 2006

sick? or just a bad Friday...

I hate hate hate being sick. I woke up yesterday not feeling all that great, but I was ok. I could concentrate on work and could swallow without pain and not have to blow my nose every 10 seconds. This morning, I woke up with pain pain in my throat. I went to work, but came home around lunch time. I couldn't concentrate and I felt like crap. I took a nap, but had issues.. it reminded me of when I got my tonsils out. Every swallow had pain. Ok, it's not that painful.. but at the same time, not comfortable. I'm not sure which I'd rather have, a runny nose (which amounts to having a sore nose due to blowing it with crap tissue) or having a sore throat. Maybe a runny nose.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I'm just starting to feel like a person after my ickiness. I had the nose thing rather than the throat issue.

2:32 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

aaaaaaahhh.. I'm jealous!!

I wanna feel like a person again!!

nose thingy isn't fun either, but at times I think I'd rather have that than this issue of wanting to cough all the time.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home