Saturday, February 18, 2006

WoW humor

Ok, this is really for other people who are as addicted to World of Warcraft as I am.. I think others who view this will not quite get the entire humor about it, but maybe I'm wrong.

Paladin vs. Shaman...

Frost Shock

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Yeah... um... I don't get it. Something... uhhh.. humorous? Okay then.

2:37 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Hmm..did you watch it?? :)

If not, watch it.. maybe it's only funny for people who play World of Warcraft...

3:34 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Sam is the epitome of WoW-noob, so I doubt she'll find enjoyment in this vid.

This particular clip has my whole guild shouting 'FROST SHOCK!!!!' at random intervals (during the raids) for weeks. Every once in a while, someone will say it and the whole amusement is renewed.

Unfortunately, I doubt even the legendary Leeroy Jenkins would even get so much a giggle out of Sam.

Nerf Shamans! ><

1:43 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

I love this clip!! We say it all the time.. it always gets a giggle.

... hehe...

I should show Sam why WoW is so cool!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home