Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Travelling...

I hate hate hate trying to buy tickets to go back east (why do I say going 'back east', going 'out west'?). It seems to be so difficult now days, especially if one doesn't want to take time off and fly out at night. Almost every flight arrives sometime in the morning. Which means that the in between flight is sometime in the obscene early morning. I hate those. I'm grumpy as all heck. But, since I have not seen my family or most of them in over a year.. it's time. So, over Labor Day weekend - we're going back east and hopefully the weather will be nice. It'll be just in time to raze one brother on his 4-0th birthday. Yes, I kid you not. It's time to get those black balloons out boys and girls! I can't be too harsh though, my sister in law is turning the same and I like to be nice to her. *G* My other brother is turning 38.. and my niece and nephew are growing a year older as well. EEK, K. will be now in her teens. That's scary. What's scarier is that I remember when my mom turned 43. That seems like yesterday.

Darn all the fall birthdays. I mean really. Can't people be born in the summer??!!! Literally, just counting family - we have at least seven birthdays from Sept - Nov. (not including yours truely). Thankfully, Mister LD2 is born AFTER Christmas, as well as his brother and my parents... yah! Why am I yahing? No idea, nevermind.

In the meantime, we're going up north this weekend.. and possibly going up north again to see Mister LD2's dad and family.

...and Sam, I'm sorry. I'm lousy .. and I mean lousy at planning anything. I suck. Literally, almost everything I've tried to plan ..something happens or comes up and doesn't work out. Where's my chi? Why is it not working for me?! Ok, I'm babbling and whining.

Peace out.. (side note: The Brats are winning the League.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you should drop me a line sometime. www.flyenns@hotmail.com and check out my business site. www.InlandFTC.com

Nate

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home