New baseball blog..
So, I decided to create a blog all about the Padres and baseball.
It's: http://mysdpadres.blogspot.com/. If you wanna here me ramble, I'll probably ramble about stuff there.
Although, fantasy stuff will probably still be posted here...
On another note, I feel a bit stressed. Gotta clean out the garage today (which is making some progress!), move the bed back into the master bedroom and create a guest room in the second room. We have some friends coming into town next week and we need a place for them to sleep. So, we need to stop sleeping in there. But, that can't happen until the garage is clean! Eep!
It's: http://mysdpadres.blogspot.com/. If you wanna here me ramble, I'll probably ramble about stuff there.
Although, fantasy stuff will probably still be posted here...
On another note, I feel a bit stressed. Gotta clean out the garage today (which is making some progress!), move the bed back into the master bedroom and create a guest room in the second room. We have some friends coming into town next week and we need a place for them to sleep. So, we need to stop sleeping in there. But, that can't happen until the garage is clean! Eep!
Labels: baseball


1 Comments:
Did ya know that H2 is back in town? He's staying in OB of all places. I don't know why, Chicken just talked to him today.
Post a Comment
<< Home