That Brats become more mellower today...
Grand Slam Baby... Grand Slam!!!!!
I lost the bet yesterday, but tonight.. I think I shall overcome! Chad Tracy of the Arizona Diamondbacks - just hit a grand slam!
The score:
Mister LD2: 3
Me: 6
Our banter today was a lot lighter...
Mister LD2:
"You put a lot of thought in the name 'Chasers'... you'll always be behind me. Muhaha"
Me:
"Behind you? HA! Only for a day.. then I'll be chasing the Bhams, the leader!"
Uh.. Bham is a fellow co-worker of Mister LD2's...
I lost the bet yesterday, but tonight.. I think I shall overcome! Chad Tracy of the Arizona Diamondbacks - just hit a grand slam!
The score:
Mister LD2: 3
Me: 6
Our banter today was a lot lighter...
Mister LD2:
"You put a lot of thought in the name 'Chasers'... you'll always be behind me. Muhaha"
Me:
"Behind you? HA! Only for a day.. then I'll be chasing the Bhams, the leader!"
Uh.. Bham is a fellow co-worker of Mister LD2's...


2 Comments:
Baseball. I don't get it. Funny Brats.
heh.. we're annoying brats .. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home