It's Friday, oh wait..
Ok, it's technically Saturday. We have friends in town and I feel like it's only 8pm. I can't believe how much Mister LD2 worked, I mean I worked on the house today.. but Mister LD2 did a TON! He's da man! I sorta wished we had a time lapse camera. Start around 5ishpm and end at midnight. OH MY GOSH! People would be amazed. It still amazes me how much stuff we have, but in the last two weekends we've thrown a lot of way. But, it's getting organized and clean. But our house .. looks like a home now. It's nice. It's a good start, and I couldn't have done anything remotely without him. We actually have a guest bedroom that looks sorta like a guest bedroom. I'm so proud of us..


1 Comments:
Yeah you! A guest bedroom that's a guest bedroom? ROCK ON!!
Post a Comment
<< Home