Life or something like it
posted by LD2 at 5:01 PM
This is just an observation, but I find it really unusual that you're friends with Sam, and I haven't seen you use a single word of profanity on your blog.I'm beginning to think you don't know any naughty words...want lessons?*snicker*
Yeah, I would have said.. F*CK.. instead of FUBAR, but there could be kids around.. :PHmm, lessons? Sam has given me lots o' lessons ..*evil grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
This is just an observation, but I find it really unusual that you're friends with Sam, and I haven't seen you use a single word of profanity on your blog.
I'm beginning to think you don't know any naughty words...want lessons?
*snicker*
Yeah, I would have said.. F*CK.. instead of FUBAR, but there could be kids around.. :P
Hmm, lessons? Sam has given me lots o' lessons ..*evil grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home