Sunday, March 16, 2008

Eep!

Wow, only one more week.. err..little bit less than a week and I'm off to France. That's totally wild. Last international vacation was China and I think that was in 2004. Pretty much, I don't travel much but to see friends or family (which is the longest distance usually that I go). So, this is exciting.. but I can see why I don't go to Europe very often. It's uh.. a bit expensive. But, definitely worth going during the non touristy times.

This week I'm going to meet up with my brugly other (aka ugly brother whose not so ugly) to have dinner. He's bribing me with good Mexican food. Actually, I'd probably go up and see him anyways.. since it's rare I see him on this coast. We can catch up. His daughter mentioned that they're going to Nevada for Spring break, so I'm curious if that's true or not. We could meet up with them in Vegas if it is.

Other than that, I guess I should pack. One hopes, tomorrow everything will go well. Tomorrow is the ultrasound. Scary!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Yay ultrasound. Keep me posted!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, you're going across the pond? Excellent. Ever been to France before?

10:36 AM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Posted about the ultrasound. ;)

...and nope, never been to France before. In fact, I never would have dreamed of going.. but I'm glad I am. I hope it's going to be a swell vacation. :)

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home