Where was Pujols?
Albert Pujols was benched last night. Probably something that Tony LaRussa is regretting... the bases loaded, he should have had Pujols hit. The NL could have tied the game!!
Alas.... just another year where the AL seems to kick the NL's butt. It's becoming the 'usual.' Oh well. Always next year right? Hopefully, a different manager for the All Stars!
So, I'm planning out my schedule for Comic Con! I'm getting quite excited, I think I'm going to "borrow" Mister LD2's camera! My only issue is lugging it around, but I think it'd be cool to get some pictures, ya know! I'm waiting for BSG Season 3 to come out on DVD, until then.. I have 300 and House to entertain me!
Alas.... just another year where the AL seems to kick the NL's butt. It's becoming the 'usual.' Oh well. Always next year right? Hopefully, a different manager for the All Stars!
So, I'm planning out my schedule for Comic Con! I'm getting quite excited, I think I'm going to "borrow" Mister LD2's camera! My only issue is lugging it around, but I think it'd be cool to get some pictures, ya know! I'm waiting for BSG Season 3 to come out on DVD, until then.. I have 300 and House to entertain me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home