Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wine?

I've learned tonight that blogging after I have wine, just makes me want to use '...' all the more.

... in fact, I can't seem to help myself, I must include it an entry! I wrote one on going up to Sacramento for a wedding. It was quite an experience and I believe we're better for having it. It was awfully nice, and just plain acceptance and love that we were intertwined with a family up north who is a part of Mister LD2 and his brother's life. But, have been missed for the last 25 years or so. Anyways, God is good and I'm thankful and grateful to have been able to go up to the ranch and wedding.

... there's a lot of holes in this entry. I'll try and flesh it out at a later date...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home