Thursday, June 14, 2007

Rock Climbing, etc...

I found on RC.com that REI has some classes that are pretty affordable coming up. I think I'm going to check it out, K. and I have been talking for awhile to go back to Joshua Tree for climbing. It's good exercise, it's challenging, and it's fun. I'd like to get better and hopefully one of these days learn how to do all the ropes outside. Real rock can't compete with the gym. That'll be towards the end of the month.

Next week, we're driving up to Sacramento and back for a wedding. Hmm, since that's around our anniversary; maybe I'll plan for something for the weekend after or something. Next year is our big TEN year anniversary! Big plans for that one!! But for now, I'm still kinda scheming to go up to Ashland for the weekend or something. Maybe late August or early September.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home