BP and Joe Montana
That's right folks, Joe Montana and a Dr. are going around talking about the dangers of high blood pressure! It's a rather short presentation, but it's good to be aware of the dangers... I couldn't believe the amount of people who had high BP, if you have it, go see the Doc right away!! Anyways, they gave out cool footballs with Joe's signature on it if you asked a question. I had to rack my brain for a good one that wasn't dorky.. and by that time, they were out. People cheated though, in my opinion. They asked him football questions. :P He made a nice joke at the Charger's expense when someone couldn't catch the football that he threw... overall, he seemed like a great guy. I could see why sports celebrities go out and spread the word on things like this - I think they definitely reach a wider audience than some.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home