Alas...
Welp, we went out to Arizona this last weekend and had a good time with friends! We went to the Padres/Diamondback game, which was a lot of fun. The seats were perfect, it was like being in San Diego (ok, perfect for me.. *G*)! A whole lot of Padre fans!! Woo Woo!! So, the first half of the game was exciting.. four home runs for us friar fans. The second half was more heart breaking. It hurt, it really really hurt. So, AZ caught up and beat us. So, now instead of owing 1 dinner. I now owe 2. Suckage! One is going to be at Disneyland at the Blue Bayou (sp?). The second, I'm not sure yet. I was good, I didn't try to drag Mandy to see Harry Potter! I was stoked and surprised that we got them to see Pirates, but I was very very happy that it wasn't crowded. It could have got real ugly if it did. Anyways, a good weekend in AZ as usual! We even stopped at the Pass-tee (I think it's spelled Pasty) place, but didn't stay... having 11 people sit at a bar isn't very conducive to conversations.. especially when there's two young ones and two teenagers.
Labels: az


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home