Mooney Falls from Havasupai

Mooney Falls was just like Tom Sawyer's Island! I think this climb was half the fun, besides the awesome scenery. I do have to say that G. took much better photos this time around of the hike down. The scary part was watching a group of people get their dog down. I thought either A) the dog was going to choke itself B) would kill it's masters accidently slipping on the rocks. I do have to say that it's awfully interesting going up, as people are coming down.
... just having more fun with the photo posting.
Labels: backpacking


1 Comments:
I see that pic and I think you summed it up when you said, 'It's just like Tom Sawyer's Island'.
I am reminded of the feeling of awe and mystery the first time I stepped foot on that island.
This is what intrigues me about the wild and being in nature, 'What was it like when we weren't here?'.
Truely awe-inspiring pic LD, GG miss!
Post a Comment
<< Home