Weird dreams...
had a weird birth dream...
For some reason, I woke up in the hospital thinking I had my child without knowing it. I dunno if that's even possible. Anyways, I went to the nursery to go find him... instead, met a couple who was due in four days, but had to stay in the hospital the entire time. They were able to track the movements of the baby and where and what exactly would happen in the next few days. I was in awe of the equipment and the visualization of it all. The nurse came in and said "no, you didn't have your baby yet...let's see what's going on." So, they tracked the heartbeat and said it was in a NW position. Whatever that meant. No idea, other than it meant that I would go into labor soon. Which I was glad, I didn't want to sit around waiting for four days like the other poor couple had to...
I went out and did stuff..Allen was there, but I don't remember any conversations or anything... and then I started bleeding. Which was the first stage -- according to my dream that is. Then I woke up.
I'm feeling a bit crampy...ugh.
For some reason, I woke up in the hospital thinking I had my child without knowing it. I dunno if that's even possible. Anyways, I went to the nursery to go find him... instead, met a couple who was due in four days, but had to stay in the hospital the entire time. They were able to track the movements of the baby and where and what exactly would happen in the next few days. I was in awe of the equipment and the visualization of it all. The nurse came in and said "no, you didn't have your baby yet...let's see what's going on." So, they tracked the heartbeat and said it was in a NW position. Whatever that meant. No idea, other than it meant that I would go into labor soon. Which I was glad, I didn't want to sit around waiting for four days like the other poor couple had to...
I went out and did stuff..Allen was there, but I don't remember any conversations or anything... and then I started bleeding. Which was the first stage -- according to my dream that is. Then I woke up.
I'm feeling a bit crampy...ugh.
Labels: pregnancy


1 Comments:
Aren't pregnancy dreams amazing? I had one last night involving my two favorite things: Dude and poop.
Post a Comment
<< Home