Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Insomnia....

... is not my friend. I'm one of those types of peeps that can sleep through anything. And lately, I've been wide awake.. I mean wide awake at 3am .. 4am... and just lying here thinking why can't I fall back to sleep?!?

It sucks. I'm hating it. I'm hoping it'll go away soon though, I've never had it this badly where it's been going on longer than a week. It kills me during the week, at least on the weekends.. I can sleep in a bit. Course, I'm tired when I come home from work and then I wake up after I eat something. Can't sleep until much much much later. Alas, it has to end one of these days.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Actually, it doesn't have to end. It may continue on for months. Sorry! *dodges book thrown at head*

3:49 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

That's so mean to say!!!!

*carefully pokes you with said book*

8:41 PM  
Blogger Mind The Gap said...

YOU SHOULD TAKE LUNESTA

6:48 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

I don't think I can take that right now.. :P

.. but thanks!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home