Friday, November 02, 2007

Movie recommendation..

I highly recommend Gone Baby Gone... I thought it was an interesting and intriguing movie. The characters were real, the dialogue was great.. I felt like I was visiting family in MA. The dilemma was thought provoking. I'm sure depending on one's background, one would choose one choice over the other. I would agreed with Angie. I wonder how Ed Harris and Amy liked working together... I'm sure they loved it, both gritty and interesting characters. More Ed's character. You like him, but he's a bit of a .. jerk.

Anyways, if you haven't seen it.. go see it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mind The Gap said...

im not allowed to see it!!!!!! :L (is it R i think so) so this does me no good!!!! ive heard of it though!

6:07 AM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Yep, it's R rated - language and some scenes that are a bit adultish.

You'll have to wait. :)

Is this CR? or some other band mate? :)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home