Pet Peeve...
Pet Peeve #1
I can't stand hanging out with friends, while they're texting.. what's the point. I'll go somewhere else and just text them. Better conversation probably.
Ok, I'm rather pissed or annoyed or peeved right now. So much so, that I don't really want to go on with this entry. The above is a pet peeve of mine, it drives me up the wall. I wish others would see it as being rude, but maybe in their selfish world.. it's normal.
I can't stand hanging out with friends, while they're texting.. what's the point. I'll go somewhere else and just text them. Better conversation probably.
Ok, I'm rather pissed or annoyed or peeved right now. So much so, that I don't really want to go on with this entry. The above is a pet peeve of mine, it drives me up the wall. I wish others would see it as being rude, but maybe in their selfish world.. it's normal.


3 Comments:
But you're going to visit me tomorrow where I won't text at all, right?!
That must be annoying. IMing is better on a computer i think even though i dont go on much. ROCK ON!
I'm not really a texter myself, but my roommate does it ALLL the time.
It can be very annoying when I'm trying to talk to her. If it happened more often, I'm sure it'd shortly be included on my list of peeves.
Post a Comment
<< Home