Thursday, July 17, 2008

2 weeks or more...

So, officially I have less than 2 weeks to the due date. I saw the Dr. this afternoon and he said it's pretty normal for the first child to be late. I'm still hoping that that's true. Not much has changed, no dilation nor baby droppage. At least the Dr. didn't mention that he dropped. Although, I can't imagine him dropping any lower than he already is.. I can feel him move as high, as well as low as my pelvic area. It's weird. I assume, he's comfortable stretching in there.

I had my first official nightmare/dream that I was in labor this morning. That really freaked me out when I woke up. I was glad to wake up to see that wasn't true. Other than that, it's been quite rare that I've had any dreams that I've been pregnant. I'm hoping to go to the hospital this weekend to check out the nursing items. I'm going to rent a pump, just in case it doesn't work out. It's quite a bit of investment. I seem to be getting a lot of free formula though. I got some through the mail, then the Dr.'s office gave me some, and I guess the hospital also gives you some. I think we'd be set if I can successfully nurse.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Chicken, TB, and I heard the heartbeat today. Wheeee!

9:35 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Sweet!! :)

That sound never gets old...I heard it again today!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home