Monday, September 17, 2007

RIP .. Robert Jordan

I feel pretty bad. He passed away from a blood disorder. I feel a tad selfish, which makes me feel like a bad person. In reality, I guess it is pretty awful. I'll never read his Wheel of Time series (or I should say finish it from the first 3 novels that I read). I assume that they won't end. He was on book 11, I believe when he passed. To be honest, his books drove me a bit batty. By my personality, I should have liked them a lot more --- he was so detailed oriented. Which, unfortunately .. I am. But, it drove me nuts cuz I'd have to re-read all the previous novels to remember whose who in the following books. He'd focus on one character and forget the others until a later novel. That was a bit much for me. Alas. Anyways, maybe it'll be like Tolkien and someone will finish his masterpiece.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

What an butt hole. I cannot believe he died without finishing the series. I hope God makes him go poop without toilet paper for 6 months for this one. Jerk.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home