Saturday, March 24, 2007

morning...

Welp, I'm waiting for Mister LD2 to come to bed. Which should be soon, although he's being really sweet and helpful in trying to fix his brother's computer right now. But, he's also sick.. so I'm hoping he'll come to bed soon.

I've been cranky lately. Not that there isn't a reason not to be, there's not. Although, sudden sadness from what has happened last weekend still lingers. I'm not really ready to state all that what was and all that is at the moment. Just to say God is good all the time, all the time God is good. He's blessed us with family, with friends, with shelter, with jobs, with transportation, with food - what more could we ask for. I've seen a family come together and I've seen an outer family come to one another's aid. As much as the situation saddened my heart, the feelings that surrounded people were amazing and in that place, it was like God smiling down at us. Or something like that...

On another note, we saw '300.' It was quite beautiful and a bit artsy, definitely not cartoon-y. I was a bit afraid it was going to be so - but it's amazing what graphics can do. Also, amazing what a man and a gym can do. Whoa... (I feel like the Fonz). I was quite impressed with the movie itself and the hard work that the actors put into it. It screamed epic (and classic) movie. This is definately one to own and add to the DVD library. I must go out and buy the graphic novel.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home